Skrupel - Tribute Compilation Foren-Übersicht
Aktuelle Zeit: Di Jul 23, 2019 22:06

The days came to 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag The days came to
The days came to 2017 in calm and unrest. The first month of January should be a little busy month. On New Year's Day Buy Newports Cheap, the new ideas are more and more new Cartons Of Newport 100S. The wilderness is not a piece of yellow, green is growing, and there are small sprouts in the air. There is a new atmosphere in the air, although it only happens a little bit. After all, spring is coming, and all the creatures are feeling. We also have unlimited feelings, planning many distant mailings to send a parcel, open to see the album in the summer of 2016, open the memory page, Gulangyu walked alone in front of the eyes Newport Wholesale Cigarettes, left the image, wrote the time The temperature is always portrayed as a beautiful picture, left in memory, and left on the stunned paper. Touching the paper handmade photo album, there are really many things worthy of nostalgia in the years. Poetry and distance, text and travel, and everything around me. The temperature of January of 2017, my city is not very cold, there is always some sunshine scattered in time. In the past year, there have been some emotions, a long way to go, people who have loved, people who have written constantly Lights Cigarette, and dreams and ideals that are endlessly eager, and many more. The encounter and forgetting that cannot be expressed, the past has quietly left. On the latest day of 2017, I found that the sun is still warm and the crowd is still cute. In all kinds of love, the world has become gentle. I am thinking about learning a lot of knowledge and learning the nutrients of life to supplement the knowledge that I once lacked. Life is most afraid of stopping like stagnant water, so every year I am determined to learn the same new things Wholesale Usa Cigarettes, go to a new place, learn some new ideas, and have some new ideas. Everyone has the right to choose their own life. There are also some hopes that they will never follow the trend. They edit the color of life with some small characters. The joys, sorrows and sorrows are normal. Not shocked, not dry, can laugh. The colorful colors in life, the ones that draw their own blueprints. Some things, nothing to do with the years. Some people are always there. As time goes by, the things and people that have settled down are getting thicker and thicker. The favor is the best way to give these people and things for many years, and the courage to face the light and not stop. No matter what you have experienced, no matter what you miss, you must believe that there will be a better life waiting for you. Therefore, we do not have to fear, the failure or injury at this moment, the courage to love, the essence of love life, even if it is hardship or tears, we must look up, see, there is light in front, illuminating us The road. Those things that were thought to be impossible were made possible in later insistence. Adhere to the ideal of living, adhere to a good heart, adhere to some good habits, and insist on doing a thing of their own. Not lazy, don't give up, don't make excuses, stick to it, and all will open flowers later. If you walk away from the light, there is no darkness. When the sun sets, there will be moonlight, and the moon will sleep. Anyway, our hearts are full of light, and life will not be sad. The best life is to face the light and to be full of strength. Look, ahead, there is light

Do Apr 25, 2019 2:16