Skrupel - Tribute Compilation Foren-Übersicht
Aktuelle Zeit: Di Feb 19, 2019 9:18

As AKradian mentionned 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag As AKradian mentionned
Should you hit Runaway mode and die/run from time, you'll get the chance to weaken Lotus Maplestory M Mesos (4 beams>3 beams, much weaker attacks, no dark screen on runaway, less debris, less wellbeing ) by messing with the electric wires. Use that, it is going to help if you are really stuck.

Maxed all traits on my Hero before RED maplestory2 patch. Once, I believed it functions on Gollux, but just him. I am going to have to test . I just do half damage on all end game bosses even with 10% elemental resistance from Insight, so I feel this stat is bugged.And too, is the 10% elemental resistance discount 10% of the 50% damage reduction so we deal 45 percent less damage than normal boss OR we deal 40% less than ordinary manager? o.O

When the stat functions 14, this would benefit classes with max insight. Particular classes mage, like certain cygnus knight classes and can already discount 100% elemental immunity Additionally, paladin article RED and pre-nerf'd 100% too.I want to know whether the this part of trait is really bugged or just works on specific bosses. I am able to state it doesnt work on Root Abyss Magnus and particular more.

I would like to understand if it works well or not, if a few individuals can confirm. If its bugged, then I shall make a thread in Bug section.EDITI read on strategywiki and they state the maximum level insight gives total 5% discount monster's elemental resistance. I was convinced unless I confused with maximum ambition it had been 10%.

As AKradian mentionned, its ignore resistance. With this trait, you are suppose to dismiss boss physical resistance (considering as an afterthought immunity ) unless I am wrong. Except for explorer mages because they have 100% decrease element immunity, it should assist different classes Maplestory 2 Mesos buy to deal a damage.

Complete MapleStory Training Guide For New Players

Mi Jan 30, 2019 3:40