Skrupel - Tribute Compilation Foren-Übersicht
Aktuelle Zeit: Do Apr 25, 2019 21:00

/www.cheapsportscollegejerseyswholesale.com 
Autor Nachricht

Beitrag /www.cheapsportscollegejerseyswholesale.com
WASHINGTON, Jan. 22 (Xinhua) -- It seems surreal but in fact real: U.S. President Donald Trump spends his first full day in office on Saturday denying his feud with the CIA, ignoring the massive protests against him, and blasting the media over lessening his inaugural crowd.

The fights greatly overshadowed the new president's three diplomatic moves announced in the day: to eradicate "radical Islamic terrorism," to host British Prime Minister Theresa May as first visiting foreign leader on Thursday, and to meet with his Mexican counterpart Enrique Pena Nieto on Jan. 31.

At the CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia, Trump described radical Islamic terrorism as "evil" unseen before and should be "eradicated just off the face of the Earth."

"We gonna end it. It's time. It's time right now to end it," Trump told hundreds of CIA staff, offering no details of his plan.

However, public attention was diverted when he quickly turned to attack the U.S. media over their reports about his inaugural crowd size and his feud with the intelligence community.

At the CIA headquarters, he scolded the U.S. media as "the most dishonest people" by reporting his feud with the intelligence agencies, although he previously slapped them in public for leaking reports that Russia may have "compromising materials" about him.

He further accused the media of lying about the number of people attending his inauguration on Friday. Earlier estimates put the crowd gathered for Trump's inauguration at about one-third the size of Obama's in 2009.

"I get up this morning and I turn on one of the networks and they show an empty field. I said wait a minute, I made a speech, I looked out, the field was, it looked like a million, a million and a half people. They showed a field where there were practically nobody standing there," he told the CIA staff.

"So, we caught" the media, Trump said, "and we caught them in beauty. And I think they're going to pay a big price."

Hours later, White House spokesman Sean Spicer used his first official appearance in the press briefing room to criticize the U.S. media for the coverage of Trump's inauguration crowd, blasting their reports on the crowd size as "shameful and wrong."

"This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration, both in person and around the globe," Spicer said, despite photos and video showing much fewer people assemble on the National Mall for Trump's inauguration than for Obama's in 2009.

Photos comparing the two inaugurations side-by-side on social media were "intentionally framed in a way to minimize support" for the new president, said Spicer. He did not take questions from reporters.

Both Trump and his spokesman have so far remained silent to the widespread anti-Trump protests held across the United States and parts of the world on Saturday.

Large turnouts were reported in Washington, Boston, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles in a powerful display of rejection of Trump's agenda, and of what the organizers said his insulting attitudes toward women. Similar marches were held in Paris, London, Sydney and some other major cities in the West.

More than 2.5 million Americans joined the protests across the country, reported TheHill news daily, which cited a review of official and unofficial estimates from U.S. largest cities.

In New York, Bridget Mills, a 41-year-old protester, told Xinhua: "I hope it sends a message (to Trump) that we're listening, we are paying attention to if he cares morally about people's civil rights and America's standing in the world."

Elizabeth Moore, a protester from New Haven, Connecticut, said: "I am very, very concerned about the next four years. I think we have a lot of rights that are going to be trampled on under the Trump administration."

"His bigotry and his views toward women are extremely troubling to me," she added.

Viele junge Menschen bekommen den Ball die ganze Zeit aufgeregt. In der Tat Cheap Soccer Jerseys From China , lange bevor sie beginnen, sich aufzuregen. Prom ist ein Ausgang und Eingang war zweitrangig zu etwas Neuem. Es ist voll von brillanten, glamour枚s und verspielt. Prom ist etwas Cheap Soccer Jerseys China , das allen jungen Menschen tr盲umen, und kann in der Nacht f眉r viele Jahre zu kommen sehen.

Prom Dresses

Einer der spannendsten Teile davon, der Ball ist das perfekte Kleid zu bekommen. Sie sollten beginnen Cheap Soccer Jerseys , sich nach ihrem Kleid von Wochen oder Monate im Voraus. Vergewissern Sie sich genug Zeit f眉r alles, was Sie finden f眉r Ihre speziellen Nacht, inklusive Schuhe und Accessoires. Die Probleme werden auch die letzten Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping , wie lange dauert es, bis das Kleid in der E-Mail ankommen, nehmen. Sie k枚nnen einen Grill Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale , aber Sie m枚chten Ihr Kleid spannend zu werden und einzigartig, weil es war nur f眉r dich gemacht.
Wenn dies ein sexy Kleid, dass Sie 眉berpr眉fen Cheap Sports Jerseys , Ihren K枚rper-Typ f眉r eine perfekte Deluxe Cocktailkleid
Nicht alle K枚rper-Typen, alle Kleidung. Start, indem Sie Ihre Messungen Cheap Jerseys Online , um zu sehen, welcher Stil am besten zu Ihnen passen und betonen Sie Ihre Figur. Sie wollen ein sexy Kleid, das nicht nur 眉berzeugend Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping , aber es ist beeindruckend und schaut auf dich toll.

"

Team Brazil celebrate after the men's 4x100m freestyle relay final of Swimming at the 17th FINA Aquatics World Championships in Budapest, Hungary on July 23, 2017. Team Brazil took the silver with 3:10.34. (XinhuaDing Xu)

Highlights of Int'l Aviation and Space Salon MAKS-2017 in Zhukovsky Cheap Jerseys Wholesale , Russia

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (July 16 - July 23)

In pics: Junior Carnival Parade of 2017 Toronto Caribbean Carnival

AOPA-China Fly-In 2017 air show opens in SW China's Guizhou

In pics: Xinjiang's most beautiful highway

In pics: China's CH-5 drone completes trial flight

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

In pic. Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale New Nike NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale New NBA Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys China

Do Jan 24, 2019 3:46